Poor handling by Punjab Police,blamed for Terror attack
Tue January 05 2016, 5:38 pm
The Pathankot terror attack has been blamed on the lackadaisical attitude of the Punjab police authorities, after they handled the credible information given by the Gurdaspur SP Salwinder Singh casually and failed to act in a timely manner.
Two major security lapses and poor handling of the case left the road clear for the attackers and paved the way for the attack.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements