Martyred Lt Col Niranjan Kumar cremated in Palakkad
Tue January 05 2016, 6:22 pm
The mortal remains of Lieutenant Colonel Niranjan Kumar, who was martyred during the operation to flush out terrorists from the Pathankot Air Force Base, Creamated in his native village in Kerala’s Palakkad district .
The National Security Guard (NSG) Lt. Col., who was a member of the bomb disposal squad, was killed on Sunday during the combing operations at the Air Force base when a grenade he was trying defuse went off.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements