Will 'cocaine' save you at 11,400 ft?
Mon May 23 2016, 7:50 pm
Tourists visiting Peru often face altitude sickness. The locals have a century old cure: coca tea, made from cocaine’s base ingredient, coca. But can this magical drink really help save you at 11,400ft? We put the drink to the test.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements