Justin Bieber sued over "Sorry"
Fri May 27 2016, 5:47 am
It’s too late now to say sorry for pop singer Justin Bieber as he and his co-writers have been sued for allegedly stealing another artist’s vocal riff on the song “Sorry”. Rollo Ross reports.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements