Cosby's attorney says his client's rights were "violated"
Wed May 25 2016, 3:23 am
Brian McMonagle, Comedian Bill Cosby’s lawyer, tells reporters after Tuesday’s hearing on accusations of sexual assault that “today, a United States citizen had his due process rights violated.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements