13th Annual Stuart House Benefit
Stars enjoyed a warm spring day as they came out to support John Varvatos’ 13th Annual Stuart House Benefit. The New York-based designer entertained guests with games for the little ones & a performance by Sammy Hagar for the big kids in the crowd. Celebs attending included Ginnifer Goodwin & hubby Josh Dallas, Jeremy Piven, ‘Scandal’s’ Tony Goldwyn & host Bill Bellamy who spoke about the good work John Varvatos is doing.
0:07: Bill Bellamy: And what he’s…that. :0:27
Celebs with big hearts attended the 23rd Annual Race To Erase MS gala. The evening’s festivities were hosted by LL Cool J, Jaime Pressly & Ashley Tisdale who touched on why she was excited to be there.
0:04: Ashley Tisdale: But I’m super…tonight. :0:17
The Big Apple played host to multiple events with big name stars including Jennifer Lawrence at the premiere of the documentary, ‘A Beautiful Planet’, ‘Star Wars’ helmer J.J. Abrams held a Q & A with Chris Rock for the Tribeca Film Festival & the likes of Kate Mara, Scott Eastwood, Katie Holmes & Joel McHale were anxious to break bread with Robert De Niro for the Fourth Annual ‘For the Love of Cinema’ Gala. De Niro spoke about the legacy of the Tribeca Film Festival.
0:01: Robert De Niro: I’m happy the …forever. :0:15
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements