2016 Nike New Innovations Debut
‘Eddie the Eagle’, the true story of a nobody who becomes an Olympic athlete held its U.K. premiere with the stars of the film walking the red carpet. ‘X-Men’ star Hugh Jackman plays the coach that gets Eddie ready for the games while ‘Kingsman’ star Taron Egerton plays the title character who soars as a ski jumper. Egerton has been in the news as of late as one of the finalist to play the young Han Solo in the new ‘Star Wars’ spinoff film. The young star spoke about how much he enjoyed making the film.
2:20: Taron Egerton: Making this movie…2. :2:42
Comedian Kevin Hart was guest speaker at the 2016 Nike New Innovations Debut, which featured the latest from the sportswear company including the announcement of self-lacing sneakers. Hart took to the stage and told invited guests what were Nike’s goals with their new products.
0:21: Kevin Hart: Nike, loves to…place. :0:38
And back in L.A., stars were seen jetting in & out of LAX including Heidi Klum, Nikki Reed, Leslie Mann & ‘American Idol’ alum Chris Daughtry.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back next week with more celebrity news & sightings.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow