Exclusive: SP Salvinder a Pathankot terror witness'
Tue January 05 2016, 5:24 pm
Before the six suspected Pakistani terrorists carried out the attack on the Pathankot air base that left seven security personnel dead and several injured, they had abducted the Superintendent of Police of Gurdaspur Salvinder Singh.
His SUV is believed to have been used by terrorists in travelling some distance between the point of infiltration and the crucial Indian Air Force base.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements