New products launch for the hospitality sector
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
- Lightweight, professional-grade spring-driven hose nitrile tube, oil-resistant synthetic rubber jacket and synthetic yarn braid reinforcement. Rated up to 93 degrees C and 20.7 bar
- Adjustable arm to accommodate wall mount or under-counter/ table mount. Mounting base offers multiple holes and slots for easy retrofits to existing mounting patterns
- Anti-lockout ratchet design allows easy, automatic retraction
- Brass swivel on stainless steel shaft prevents rust, leaks, excess wear
- Impact-resistant ratcheting assembly has 6,4 mm stainless steel plate, six catch points and corrosion-resistant pawl. All stainless construction, with no plastic parts, assures durable, long-lasting performance
- Protected hose outlet has full guide bushing to prevent binding and allow free movement of hose
- Available with a variety of spray valves, including Hi-Flow and JeTSpray.
Cornitos, the flagship brand of GreenDot Health Foods, has introduced Cornitos nacho crisps combos with salsa dip. The company is offering a special offer pack for this party season. The range includes a combo pack of three distinct flavoured nacho crisps and a cup of salsa dip. The combo includes spicy and crackly ‘Sizzlin Jalapeno’, Indian spice twist ‘Tikka Masala’ and tangy flavoured ‘Tomato Mexicana’.
With the space saving SpaceCombi models, MKN offers a professional solution which is specially geared to these conditions. The SpaceCombi is 55 cm wide, yet still comparably equipped to larger models. The state-of-the-art MagicPilot touch and slide operating concept with information steps and favourites function, the automatic cleaning system WaveClean and the consumption display GreenInside are a few examples of user-oriented features which make the SpaceCombi a high performance professional appliance. In addition, despite its slim width, it offers the following capacity: 6 x 1/1GN in SpaceCombi Compact and 6 x 2/3 GN in SpaceCombi Junior.
MKN has introduced the MagicPilot to go mobile app. The app is available in Google Play Store and allows chefs to monitor their combi steamers by smartphone or smartwatch even when they aren’t anywhere near to the appliance. MagicPilot to go informs the user about the appliance status and gives an acoustic or vibration signal when action needs to be taken at the combi steamer. A free of charge usage of the Android app is available upon registration.