New products launch for the hospitality sector
Kishco Innochef 3Ply Cookware
Triple Action: Three layers of superior quality metals bonded together
- Cooks faster: Even heat distribution retains heat
- Fuel Efficient: Due to the combination of alloys food continues to cook even after the stove is off, thereby saving on fuel
- Safe and Hygienic: Food Grade metal and rust-free
- High quality, corrosion free, Food Grade Stainless steel lids, rivets and handles
- Easy clean mirror finish for an added sparkle
- Multi-Usage Suitable for all types of cooking. Stove tops, Electric plates, Ovens and Induction
- Easy to Handle – Unique technology which keeps handles cool and food – hot
- Total thickness of 2.5 mm, therefore food doesn’t get burnt and is cooked everly.
Sturdy & Long lasting
- Highest quality Food Grade stainless steel, created with fusion of metal alloys
- Triple Action: Three layers of superior quality metals bonded together
- Made from sturdy, finest quality metal alloys
- Made to last a lifetime
Godrej Locking Solutions and Systems
Godrej Locking Solutions and Systems (Godrej LOCKSS) has introduced a new range of door handles called – Arsa. Inspired by Indian craftsmanship, the new premium collection of handles is a blend of traditional and contemporary ideologies. The collection comprises of four new door handles which have been inspired from Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Bikaner. The collection is available in antique brass and antique copper finishes. The products will only be available in 60 premium outlets of key metro cities. The handles are priced at Rs 13000 onwards per set.
Marimbula has launched new exotic flavours – raspberry, hazelnut and tiramisu. Marimbula’s Raspberry syrup can be used to make beverages like Raspberry Belini, Raspberry Chocolate Kiss, Grape Flip, Hibiscus Tea Cocktail, Latin Love, etc. Roasted Hazelnut syrup can be used make drinks like Nutty Shake, Nutella Cold Coffee, Funfettini, Virgin Mudslide Cocktail, etc. Whereas the Tiramisu syrup can be used to make drinks like Tiramisu Martini, Tiramisu Latte, Tiramisu Tippers, etc.
Vinod Cookware has announced the launch of its GeNext Olympic Bottles, exclusively for tea. The product starts from Rs 895. It is available in two sizes 300 ml and 400 ml. The bottle is made with stainless steel infuser with easy silicone grip so the liquid stays hot/ cold for hours. The tea bottles come with an infuser which can hold upto five teaspoons of loose leaf tea. Designed for the tea drinker, the bottle sports an easy sip drinking spout.
LivRite Foods has launched a new range of classic honey called Beelicious, selected from Himachal, Jammu and other parts of North India. The product is free from added sugar, fructose or corn syrup and goes through a unique filtration process that allows it to retain its natural antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins as it is only heated to 40 degrees. Additionally, most of the honey’s pollen content also gets retained. It is available in pack sizes of 250 g and 400 g for Rs 250 and Rs 385 respectively.
Prestige Vineyards announced th e launch of four new brands: Pine Forest, Prestige, Grape Valley and Port 777. Pine Forest has labels like Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Shiraz and Sauvignon Blanc. Prestige has Shiraz and Chenin Blanc. Grape Valley has Premium Red Wine and Premium White Wine and there’s the Port under Port 777.
The Great Eastern Home
An exclusive collection of centre tables has been launched by The Great Eastern Home. With this launch, The Great Eastern Home aims to provide living spaces a stylish and ingenious finish.