The Great Eastern Home
The Great Eastern Home has introduced its exclusive range of Pewter Collection. The designs are combined with either glass or ceramic or wood. The collection includes crockery, wine glasses, shot glasses, salad bowls, decanter, silverware, etc. From the middle ages until the 18th and 19th centuries, pewter products were common among the aristocracy of Europe. Today, Pewter is used in decorative objects, collectible statuettes, figurines, and so forth.
VitrA has introduced its organically designed series- Istanbul. Designed by the pioneer of the 21st century industrial design Ross Lovegrove, the collection is inspired by integrating Istanbul’s culture and traditions along with VitrA’s aesthetics and advanced technology. The pure and natural organic contours displayed in this collection create a singular language in the bathroom.
Pergo has launched its latest collection, Original Excellence (AC-5 Grade) Class 33. The Original Excellence product is available in 25 decors. The new range consists of single strip, multi-strip plank patterns with different shades of Walnut, Merbau, Oak, Genuine sawcut and Genuine wood. With this Original Excellence Collection update to Original laminate flooring section of Pergo, the installation technique is upgraded to PerfectFold 3.0. TitanX Advanced coating makes Pergo laminate flooring wear, scratch and fire resistance. Formats available in this range include 2050 x 205 x 8 mm, 1200 x 190 x 8 mm, 1200 x 123 x 8 mm.
This festive season, Nutraj, VKC Nuts is offering gift hampers filled with an assortment of nuts and dry fruits. Available in wholesale as well as value packs, one can choose from over nine festive themed gift packs under Nutraj Signature Series and Nutraj Healthy Bites, featuring a combination of premium variety of nuts and dry fruits sourced from across the globe. The product price ranges from Rs 425 to Rs 2100.
ABSOLUT has announced the launch of ‘ABSOLUT India Limited Edition’ at Social, Todi Mills. The India Limited Edition features artwork by Shaheen Baig from Mumbai. The design captures the spirit of ecstatic chaos and brings alive the vibrant, multifaceted nation that is India. The limited edition bottle features design influenced by the art from the rich cultural heritage of India of the 18th century. The flavour for ABSOLUT India is inspired from tropical summer fruit – mango and master of spice – pepper.
Del Monte is offering festive packs of fruit juices, imported gourmet pastas, sauces and olive oil. The products which have been put together intend to add to the celebratory mood with healthy treats. Del Monte festive packs are specially designed keeping in mind the convenience factor making it an ideal gifting option for festivities. The price of Del Monte festive gift packs ranges from Rs 175 to Rs 375.
Miele has introduced the all new Black Wing Cooker Hood DA 6096 W.
The product features include:
- Made up of stainless steel and Obsidian black glass, the hood canopy stretches 90 cm wide allowing good headroom for even a tall person
- An efficient level of extraction with the help of 10-ply stainless steel grease filters
- Powerful appliance that can extract fumes up to 650 m3/h in intensive setting
- A highly safe and easy-to-clean gadget as Miele CleanCover proves for a smooth surface conceal that prevents contact with electrical components and motor
- Miele Black Wing Cooker Hood is equipped with powerful LED lighting to illuminate the hob with warm, natural and even light (3500 K)
- Keeping its promise to nature, Miele ensures that Miele LED spotlight consume only three or 4.5 W and therefore save a lot of electricity.