Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition has been launched in India today at the price of Rs 14,499. The highlight of the smartphone is that it will support Moto Turbo charging feature and is water proof. Motorola Moto G Turbo will be exclusively sold on Flipkart. The company had been sharing Moto G Turbo Edition's photos and features on Twitter creating a wave ahead of the launch. Here are 5 things you must know about Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition:
1. Moto G Turbo Edition was launched in Mexico last month. Like the Moto X Turbo edition, this smartphone too supports fast charging with the Motorola Turbo charging feature.
2. Moto G Turbo Edition is IP67 resistant and can be submerged in 1 metre of water for half an hour and will continue to work without any issues.
3. Moto G Turbo Edition features a full HD screen, a Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and 16 GB storage space. (Image Source: Flipkart)
4. The camera of Moto G Turbo Edition is the same as the Moto G (3rd gen) 13 MP on rear and five-MP on the front. It has a 2470 mAh battery. (Image Source: Flipkart)
5. The Moto G Turbo Edition runs on Android L currently. According to GSMArena, the Moto G Turbo Edition was launched in Mexico for an asking price of $283 which is approximately Rs 18,600. (Image Source: Flipkart)