Retirement Planning: Here’s how to prepare – top 5 power points
There has been a lot of change in our lives over the past two decades with a notably change in our lifestyles. We don’t live the way our parents used to.
There has been a lot of change in our lives over the past two decades with a notably change in our lifestyles. We don’t live the way our parents used to. For our parents, retirement was not a goal. It was just a phase which in their thought would come in their life eventually once they turn 58 or 60. Unlike us, they never used to live on edge of everything, having so much to spend on and do, and running all the time to make ends meet. Our lifestyle has a large role to play in making us what we are. We do pay a certain price in some ways which might become unaffordable in the distant future.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow