Mahad bridge collapse: Indian Navy hunts for submerged wreckage of buses
Mahad bridge collapse: The wreckage of two buses which went missing after Mahad bridge collapse in Maharashtra has been found after eight days of search operation.
Mahad bridge collapse: The wreckage of two buses which went missing after Mahad bridge collapse in Maharashtra has been found after eight days of search operation. The Additional SP Sanjay Patil said that the Naval teams have located the debris of one bus. It is yet to be ascertained if the wreckage discovered belonged to one bus or both the buses that had been submerged. Spot diving was carried out despite presence of crocodiles, high current and tough conditions in the river.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow