Use your CIBIL score to go on a vacation this Diwali
Do you wish that you could spend the Diwali break in the hills or by the seaside or just get away from the madding crowd and the rising level of pollution in the city?
Do you wish that you could spend the Diwali break in the hills or by the seaside or just get away from the madding crowd and the rising level of pollution in the city? If a vacation is on your mind and you don’t know how to fund it, here we are to let you in on a little secret this Diwali season. You can take the much cherished Diwali vacation by making the best use of your CIBIL score. Here’s how.
If you are financially conscientious, you already know that a good CIBIL score is a prerequisite if you wish to avail of any form of credit. If you have a CIBIL score of 750 and above, you can use it to your advantage to apply for a quick personal loan that can then be used to fund your vacation. A personal loan is a form of unsecured credit that can be used for a variety of purposes. If you wish to go on a vacation, you may well take a small personal loan and repay it over a short period of time. Although some people would argue that taking a personal loan by leveraging your CIBIL score is a bad idea, as it is after all an “unnecessary expense” here are some good reasons to believe otherwise.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow