This Eid, make a sacrifice of the ignorance that shrouds credit scores
This Eid therefore as you celebrate the festival with much fervour with your family, how about making a wow to make a “Qurbani” or the sacrifice of ignorance that clouds your knowledge about credit scores.
Eid al Adha or Bakri Eid is upon us again which marks the celebration of total unquestioning faith of Prophet Ibrahim who was ready to sacrifice his own son at the altar to prove his love and trust in the Almighty Allah. This Eid therefore as you celebrate the festival with much fervour with your family, how about making a wow to make a “Qurbani” or the sacrifice of ignorance that clouds your knowledge about credit scores. If you do so, you are well on the path of improving your credit score. Here are some common misconceptions about credit scores that must be shed in order for you to improve your CIBIL score.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow