How to go about Gifting Someone a Credit Card?
Do you have a loved one, maybe your spouse, a parent or child who you want to have access to plastic money?
Do you have a loved one, maybe your spouse, a parent or child who you want to have access to plastic money? You have thought about the gift card but then it is prepaid card but they have a set limit after which you either have to take a new one or reload the existing one. We all know the ease and convenience that plastic money provides but there might some instances when the individual himself/herself cannot get a card issued for themselves. In such a scenario if you want you can gift them an add-on card which offers a more permanent and user friendly solution.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow