5 Questions to ask before you sign the home loan agreement
Buying a home is a joyous occasion and usually something that is done after a lot of preparation and careful thought.
Buying a home is a joyous occasion and usually something that is done after a lot of preparation and careful thought. In current times most homes are bought with aid of home loans so while being vigilant when buying your home, make sure you also focus equally on your loan agreement specifics. Before you finalize the loan or sign the dotted line ask these five questions to get a good understanding about your home loan fundamentals.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow