A Day Without the Mobile Phone Possible or Not
If you ask someone about the necessities of life they are likely to give the expected answer; food, clothing, water, air, shelter.
If you ask someone about the necessities of life they are likely to give the expected answer; food, clothing, water, air, shelter. This is maybe a few years back, now something has been added to the necessities of life; the mobile phone! Again if you ask someone you always carry when to leave your house; the answers could range from wallet, keys, smile and yes the mobile phone! These phones are ubiquitous; they are calculators, alarm clocks, a handy diary, window to the social world; they can double as you wallet and of course they let you make calls from anywhere. They are our friendly genies that can solve all problems be it getting a cab, setting up a reminder, navigate your way and what not! Really these smart phones have revolutionized our everyday lives. However is this genie becoming an addiction more than a utility?
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow