Are you Credit aware?
The credit score has no relation whatsoever with the income level of an individual. A credit rating is only based only on the treatment of debt; however small or large it may be.
Are You Credit Aware?
Though credit bureaus have been functioning in India since almost a decade and half, but a survey shows that almost more than 80% of the Indian population does not know about the existence of credit bureaus and a miniscule understand their credit reports. The awareness about the utility of credit report utility was also low. Being credit aware is a necessity to have a good credit score which in turn is of paramount importance if one wants to have access to borrowing through organized sector. Apart from this, being credit healthy ensures that one is financially healthy also, is not overleveraged and in some aspects could impact job prospects too. So if you want to know if you are credit aware then just go through the following questions we have for you.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow