Exide Life Insurance Company Limited, an established and profitable life insurance company, today launched Exide Life Wealth Maxima - a unique unit linked insurance plan. In addition to the opportunity to maximize wealth creation, the plan gives the unique option to increase life cover at different life stages.
Exide Life Insurance Company Limited, an established and profitable life insurance company, today launched Exide Life Wealth Maxima – a unique unit linked insurance plan. In addition to the opportunity to maximize wealth creation, the plan gives the unique option to increase life cover at different life stages.
Key reasons why one should invest in Exide Life Wealth Maxima:
- Maxima Invest, Maxima Family and Maxima Child. One of the key highlight is that one can increase life cover in the same policy by moving from one plan option to the other in line with life stage needs and risk appetite
- Maxima Invest: The family gets higher of the life cover amount or the accumulated fund value
- Maxima Family: The family gets both the life cover amount and the accumulated fund value
- Maxima Child: The family gets the Life cover amount immediately. In addition, this plan option offers Premium Funding Benefit where all future premiums are funded by Exide Life Insurance till maturity
3 Investment strategies to suit risk appetite:
- Manage yourself: Choose from 6 fund options and switch between funds as per customer’s need
- Systematic Transfer Plan: Ensure exposure to equity in a systematic manner. Premium is initially invested in a Debt fund and then every month a pre- determined proportion is switched to an Equity fund
- Automatic Asset Rebalancing: Automatically adjusts equity exposure over the policy term. Starts with high exposure at the start of policy and gradually reduces it to conserve the fund as the policy approaches maturity
- Loyalty benefits added at the end of 10th, 15th, 20th Policy anniversaries
About Exide Life Insurance Company Limited –
Exide Life Insurance Company Limited (formerly ING Vysya Life Insurance Company Limited) commenced operations in 2001 and is head quartered in Bangalore. The company is profitable and serves over 10 lakh customers across India and manages over INR 8,800 crores in assets. The company is 100% owned by Exide Industries Limited and is proud to be part of a 100 year old brand heritage in India.
Exide Life Insurance distributes its products through multi-channels viz. Agency, Alliances and Direct Channels. The Agency channel comprises of over 35,000 advisors who operate from over 200 company offices and customer care centers across the country. The Alliances business includes distribution relationships with banks, Corporate Agents, Brokers & Referral Partners.
Exide Life Insurance, one of the leading life insurance companies in South India, is now growing its franchise in East and other parts of the country. The company is focused on providing long term protection and savings solutions and has a strong traditional product portfolio with a consistent bonus track record. Exide Life Insurance has the ISO 9001:2008 quality certification for all Customer Service processes.
About Exide Industries Limited –
Exide is India’s largest manufacturer of electric storage batteries and its biggest power-storage solutions provider with a market capitalization of over INR 15,000 crores*. Since its introduction in India more than a hundred years ago, Exide remains the foremost and the most trusted battery brand in India. The century old brand equity is backed by a robust nation-wide network of 18000-plus dealers. (*As on 31st March 2015)
With 7 world-class battery manufacturing factories across India, the range of products offered by the company covers everything from the smallest batteries required in motorcycles to the giant batteries powering submarines. After all, India moves on Exide.
Please refer to the enclosed product leaflet for more details.
To Read the full PDF Click on the Link below:
Wealth Maxima Product Leaflet