Petrol and Diesel Price Today in India: Petrol and diesel rates have now been hiked for the third day running. The price of petrol in Mumbai is the highest among metro cities.
Petrol and Diesel Rate Today in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad: Prices of Petrol and Diesel were increased for the third consecutive day today. Petrol in Delhi today costs Rs 92.05 per litre, up 25 paise since yesterday. Diesel in Delhi costs Rs 82.61 litre, an increase of 25 paise. Prices were hiked for four consecutive days last week. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) revise the fuel prices on a daily basis in line with benchmark international price and foreign exchange rates.
Mumbai’s petrol cost is the highest across major cities at Rs 98.36 per litre, up 24 paise since yesterday. Diesel in the country’s financial capital costs Rs 89.75 per litre, a jump of 27 paise. Petrol rates in Mumbai are inching closer to the Rs 100 mark. The divergence in prices between Delhi and Mumbai is owing to different prices in different cities. Petrol and Diesel prices are fixed on the basis of freight charges, local taxes, and VAT. Petrol price in Delhi has increased by Rs 1.65 since last Tuesday, while diesel price has surged Rs 1.88 per lire.
- Petrol and diesel price today 23 June 2021: fuel rates unchanged; check prices in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, here
- Petrol and diesel price today 22 June 2021: fuel rates hiked again; check prices in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, here
- Good News! Now, BPCL to home-deliver diesel jerry cans at your doorsteps in Haryana; check details
Petrol, diesel prices in Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, UP, Punjab, Haryana, Pune
- Chennai: Petrol prices – Rs 93.84 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 87.49 per litre
- Kolkata: Petrol prices – Rs 92.16 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 85.45 per litre
- Pune: Petrol prices – Rs 98.00 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 88.03 per litre
- Bengaluru: Petrol prices – Rs 95.11 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 87.57 per litre
- Hyderabad: Petrol prices – Rs 95.67 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 90.06 per litre
- Noida (UP): Petrol prices – 90.04 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 83.07 per litre
- Mohali (Punjab): Petrol prices – Rs 94.26 per litre; Diesel prices – 85.50 per litre
- Chandigarh: Petrol prices 88.55 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 82.28 per litre
- Gurugram (Haryana): Petrol prices – Rs 89.96 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 83.19 per litre
Crude Oil price rise
Crude oil price rose on Wednesday morning. US WTI crude futures for June traded at $65.49 per barrel, while Brent crude futures were up at $68.70 per barrel, according to Reuters.