Angriya is India's first domestic cruise liner and fares between India's commercial capital Mumbai and beach paradise Goa, and back.
Planning to visit Goa this summer? Try a new way of reaching Goa with a voyage on Mumbai-Goa cruise ship Angriya. It would be a new experience over flights or train journeys. Launched last year, Angriya cruise ship takes you on a journey across the beautiful Arabian Sea, unfolding its natural coral diversity and view of royal sea forts along the way!
Angriya is India’s first domestic cruise liner and fares between India’s commercial capital Mumbai and beach paradise Goa, and back. Angriya is inspired by the legendary first Admiral of the Maratha Navy, Sarkhel Kanhoji Angre. Angre is popularly known as the Shivaji of the Indian Sea.
Angriya is a fully-equipped cruise liner which offers an experienced team of marine and hospitality personnel. Here are some interesting facts about Angriya, the cruise ship:
– Angriya has seven luxurious decks. It was made in Japan and is 131-meter long
– Angriya is a unique, first of its kind luxury cruise ship. It is the first Class 4 River Sea Passenger Vessel(RSVP) and is registered under the DG Shipping of India
– The ship is propelled by 2 powerful Pielstick 18PC 2-6 engines which generate 27000 BHP. It achieves a speed of 25 knots
– Angriya is the only Indian cruise ship which is equipped with the best emergency response and marine evacuation systems.
Travel time: The cruise voyage begins from Mumbai at 4 PM and after overnight sailing, reaches the shores of Goa at 9 AM next morning. On the return it follows the same timings starting from Goa at 4 PM and reaching Mumbai at 9 AM.
Prices: Following are the prices of different cabins available at different decks of Angriya cruise ship.
– Couple Room (Double Bed & Large Windows) – Rs 7,650 per person
– Buddy Room (With Large Windows) – Rs 7,000 per person
– Couple Room (Double Bed & Port Holes) – Rs 7,000 per person
– Couple Room (Double Bed & Without Window) – Rs 6,750 per person*
– Buddy Room (Separate Beds Without Window) – Rs 5,700 per person*
– Family Room (Double Bed, Kid’s Bunk, Large Window) – Rs 7,200 per person
– Family Room (Double Bed, Kid’s Bunk, Without Window) – Rs 6,250 per person
– Couple Room (Spacious Seating, Double Bed & Port Holes) – Rs 7650 per person
* Excluding meals worth Rs. 2000/- per adult & Rs. 1000/- per kid (Inclusive of GST)