With the holiday season just around the corner and Marriott India adds to the happiness quotient with an interesting array of offers starting May 2015 through the year.
Marriott India announces its biggest promotional offer of the year with an exquisite assortment of offers to choose from this season. A selection of luxury indulgences to choose from to will make your vacation truly memorable.
The main highlight being the offer validity across all Marriott India hotels in India viz JW Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott, Marriott, Fairfield By Marriott & the Renaissance
Marriott India beckons you to bring in the holiday season this year.
- Indulge over the weekend with the “Weekend Promotion” starting May 2015 through the year till December 2015
WEEKEND PROMOTION- Promotional code: XM5
Book a weekend stay at any of the Marriott® Hotels in India & enjoy a host of complimentary benefits for you and your family.*
- Offer includes:
- Buffet breakfast for 2 guests at the coffee shop
- Buffet dinner for 2 guests at the coffee shop
- Free meals for children under 5 years of age
- Welcome amenity and bottle of wine in the room
- Free usage of DVDs and indoor recreation*
- Children’s activities and access to play area
- Babysitter on request*
- Valid for Fri, Sat, Sun
SUITE OFFER: Promotional code: W36
Book a suite at any of our Marriott hotels in India and be spoilt for choice.*
- Breakfast for two at coffee shop
- Access to executive Lounge
- Complimentary WiFi (standard package).
- Early check-in (1000hrs) and late check-out (1600hrs)
Additional Benefits- Any one
- Flat 20 percent discount on the room rate.
- Book for 2 nights; get the 3rd night free ( T&Cs apply).
- One Lunch or dinner complimentary for two.
Offer & Stay validity for the above promotions: May 1- Dec 31, 2015
*additional terms & conditions apply
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is a global leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and territories. Marriott International reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 19 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.