On this auspicious day, women chant prayers for the long life and safety of their husbands and observe the Karwa Chauth fast for their better halves from dusk to dawn.
Karva Chauth – the day when married women fast for the well-being of their husbands, is an auspicious Indian cultural ritual. The one-day festival is mainly observed in Indian states like Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan and parts of Uttar Pradesh. Karva Chauth falls on the fourth day of the Hindu month of Kartik in the lunisolar calendar, as reported by the Indian Express. This year it has fallen on October 8, Sunday. On this auspicious day, women chant prayers for the long life and safety of their husbands and observe the Karwa Chauth fast for their better halves from dusk to dawn. Here we have compiled some messages, wishes and Facebook greetings you can send to your loved one on this Karwa Chauth:
• May the Sindoor testify your prayers (worship) for your husband’s longest life and prove the depth of your heartiest love.
- Coronavirus evacuation: About 100 Indians to be brought back from Wuhan by military aircraft
- Mahashivratri 2020: WhatsApp Messages, Facebook status, SMS, wishes, quotes to send to your family and friends
- In a boost for science and technology, Cabinet approves Technology Group to aid cross-sector economic growth
• May The Moonlight Flood Your Life With, Happiness And Joy, Peace And Harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth.
• On This Karwa Chauth, Sending My Heartfelt Wishes You Way. May All Your Prayers For Your Husband’S Well Being, Be Answered Today And Always.
Happy Karwa Chauth
• May this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth make the bond of your marriage stronger than ever! Happy Karwa Chauth to you.
• I hope this special and auspicious day makes the bonding stronger.
• Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two.
May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life.
• As you worship the moon god and pray for the long life of your husband.
May you be blessed with all that your heart desires.
Happy Karwa Chauth.
• Dear Honey,
Sending you my warm wishes on Karwa Chauth…
for a long happy married life.
• You love me and I love you, We are lovers and best friends too, On this Karwachauth I just wanna say.. Thankyou darling for coming my way.