Maharashtra Unlock 4 update: Maharashtra Government has extended lockdown in the state till 30th September.
Maharashtra Unlock 4 update: Maharashtra Government has extended lockdown in the state till 30th September. During the extended lockdown, inter-district transport of goods and persons has been allowed. Private bus and minibus are also allowed to operate. The State Transport Commissioner will issue SOPs for the same. As per Unlock 4 guidelines, Maharashtra has lifted restriction on inter-district movement of persons and goods. There shall be no restriction on inter-district movement of persons and goods, including those for cross-land border trade under treaties with neighbouring countries from September 2.The state has also raised attendance limit in its offices and slew of other relaxations.
Maharashtra Unlock 4 guidelines
- Now, hotels and lodges will be allowed to operate at 100 per cent capacity from September 2. Schools, colleges, cinema halls and swimming pools will continue to
remain closed till September 30.
- Maharashtra continues to report a record number of new coronavirus cases with no flattening of curve in sight in the state.
- Also, no separate permission/approval/e-permit will be required for the vehicles and persons travelling therein for such movements.
- Maharashtra has also allowed passenger movement by private bus/mini bus and other operators.
- Maharashtra government said that outdoor physical activities with no restrictions will be allowed. However, no mention of reopening of gyms and temples was made.
- The Maharashtra governments Group A and Group B officers can attend offices to 100 per cent of their strength across the state from September 2. Other government employees can attend offices with 30 per cent of their strength or minimum 30 employees, whichever is more, in areas under municipal corporations in Mumbai
Metropolitan Region, Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad and others.
- In the rest of the state, the non-Group A and Group B employees can attend office to the extent of their 50 per cent strength or minimum 50 employees whichever is more, the
order said. The government also said that private offices may operate up to 30 per cent of their strength as per requirement.
- Maharashtra government also called for appointing a vigilance officer in every office to ensure social distancing norms are observed to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- All essential shops which were allowed to remain open till the latest order will continue to do so. All non-essential shops will be allowed to continue as per relaxations issued from time to time and liquor shops will continue to operate.
- Maharashtra government has made it clear that the schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will continue to remain closed till September 30 and reiterated
online/distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres (including those in malls and market complexes), bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will continue to remain closed.
- International travel of passengers, except as permitted by the Ministry of Home Affairs, and metro rail services will be disallowed.
- Social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions and other large congregations will continue to be prohibited in the state, the state government