Delhi Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines Lates News Updates: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal had welcomed the decision of the Central government to extend lockdown. .
Delhi Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines (Zone Wise) Latest News Updates: Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal today announced a detailed guidelines for fourth phase of shutdown in the national capital. He said that corona was not going to go away unless any vaccine was found. He said that the people will have to live with Covid-19. “When corona came in India, we did not have anything – testing kits, quarantine centres. But we now have all required facilities. So now we will have to think of opening up of our economy,” Kejriwal said.
What will be prohibited
- Metro services
- Shopping malls
- School/college/coaching/shopping mall/entertainment park/bar/assembly halls
- Religious gathering of all kinds
- Hotels, restaurants
- Stepping out of homes between 7 pm to 7 am, except for essential services will be prohibited.
- Carpooling or car-sharing will not be allowed for aggregators.
What is allowed
- Restaurants for home delivery
- Auto with 1 passenger
- Maxi cab with 5 passengers
- Taxi and cabs with two passengers
- Sports complex allowed- without spectators
- Gramin Sewa/phat phat sewa
- RTV with 11 passengers
- Buses will bellowed but with not more than 20 passengers
- All private and government offices will be opened with all their staff.
- Stand-alone shops in markets and residential complex will be opened
- All industries will be allowed
- All construction services will be allowed – with workers in Delhi. No outside labourers allowed.
- Marriage is allowed with not more than 50 guests
- Auto-rickshaws, e-rickshaws and cycle-rickshaws will be allowed but only with 1 passenger.
- Two-wheelers, pillion rider will not be allowed.
- Markets can open but shops will open on odd-even basis
No movement will be allowed in containment zones except for essential services.
This comes just a day after the Centre relaxed norms for states for framing lockdown guidelines. Delhi CM had welcomed the decision, tweeting, “Centre’s guidelines are largely in line with the proposal sent by Delhi govt based on suggestions of lakhs of Delhiites. We have used the lockdown period to prepare our healthcare system if Corona cases increase, but it is now time to relax the restrictions to some extent.”
In the last 24 hours, Delhi recorded 299 cases of Covid-19. The total number of COVID-19 cases in the national capital is now over 10,000 and the death toll is 160. In Delhi, vehicular traffic movement has increased duirng Coronamvirus Lockdown 4.0 especially in areas like ITO area, Delhi-Gurugram border, and Delhi-UP border.
Meanwhile, in the national capital, chicken and meat shops, stationery shops, dairy, bakeries, sweet shops, and photostat shops have been opened at Khan Market as the fourth phase of Coronavirus Lockdown 4.0 has begun today.