Bangalore Karnataka Lockdown news guidelines rules coronavirus latest updates: Apart from Bengaluru urban and Bengaluru rural districts, the Karnataka government has enforced a strict lockdown in four more districts - Dharwad, Dakshina Kannada, Kalaburagi, and Raichur.
Bangalore Karnataka Lockdown news guidelines rules coronavirus latest updates: A strict lockdown has begun in Karnataka’s six district districts even as the total coronavirus cases in the state are racing towards 45,000-mark. In a major cause of concern, Karnataka has become the fourth worst-hit coronavirus state in India. The state has overtaken Gujarat and becomes the fourth highest caseload of COVID19. Karnataka has also become the fastest-growing state after adding nearly 30,000 cases in 14 days of July. The state has also recorded its highest number in the daily COVID19 death toll.
Karnataka Government has stated that all hospitals registered KPME (Karnataka Private Medical Establishment) should display at the reception center, a bed allocation display board which should display details related to beds for COVID-19 patients. The display board should be arranged by tomorrow, as per ANI report.
Meanwhile, a total lockdown has begun in the capital Bengaluru (Bengaluru Rural, Bengaluru Urban), Dharwad, Dakshina Kannada, Kalaburagi, and Raichur districts. Karnataka government has already extended lockdown in containment zones till July 31. The state government has categorically stated that this total lockdown will be more stringent.
Goa lockdown news: Goa CM Pramod Sawant has announced that complete lockdown will be imposed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Apart from this the ‘Janta Curfew’ will be observed from today, said the Chief Minister. The Goa CM said that’Janta Curfew’ will be observed in the state from 8 pm today till 6 am on August 10, in view of rising coronavirus cases. Only medical services to be allowed, said Pramod Sawant.
WATCH VIDEO: Indian Railways unveils world’s 1st safer train coaches for post-Covid-19 travel; top features!
Bangalore lockdown rules, time
- The “Complete lockdown” has been enforced in Bengaluru Urban and Rural districts. The lockdown is from 8 pm on July 14 and will remain till 5 am on July 23.
- In the Bengaluru Metropolitan area, Bengaluru Urban and Bengaluru Rural districts, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation has suspended bus services from July 15 to July 21 due to lockdown. However, bus services will continue to remain available for essential services in the Karnataka capital outside of the containment zones. For essential services, bus services will remain available from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Bengaluru Police Commissioner has announced that shops selling essential items are allowed to open from 5 am to noon.
- Medical shops are allowed to open 24 hours.
- The state government authorities have asked people to stay indoors. Shops and super markets are allowed to open till 12 pm.
- Food outlets, hotel, restaurants are allowed to operate with online deliveries and takeaways facilities till 8 pm.
- KSRTC, BMTC, and private buses won’t ply during the lockdown. Taxis, auto-rickshaws, cab aggregators services, metro rail services are not allowed during the lockdown.
- The inter-state and intra-state movement of passenger vehicles is allowed for emergency purposes.
- Already scheduled flights and trains will continue.
- Most of the government offices will remain shut. Secretariat Offices in Vidhana Soudha and Vikas Soudha are allowed to open with 50 per cent of staff.
Karnataka lockdown guidelines, news, rules Dharwad, Dakshina Kannada, Kalaburagi, Raichur districts
- Apart from Bengaluru urban and Bengaluru rural districts, the Karnataka government has enforced a strict lockdown in four more districts – Dharwad, Dakshina Kannada, Kalaburagi, and Raichur.
- Karnataka government has imposed lockdown in the urban areas in Raichur and Sindhanur in Raichur district from July 15 to July 22.
- In Karnataka’s Kalaburagi, shops are closed and streets wore a deserted look as complete lockdown is being observed. District Administration has ordered lockdown in Kalaburagi from July 14 to July 20, to check the spread of coronavirus
- Karnataka Minister Jagadish Shettar had announced lockdown in Dharwad district from July 15 to July 24. The lockdown comes into force from 10 am on July 15 i.e on Wednesday and will remain till 8 pm on July 24.
- Lockdown in Dakshina Kannada is for a week. As per the latest information, lockdown in the district will be enforced from 8 pm on July 15 to 5 am on July 23.
Bangalore Karnataka covid cases: Karnataka has reported 2496 new coronavirus cases and a record 87 COVID-19 related deaths in the last 24 hours. With this, the total coronavirus tally in the state stood at 44,077 and death toll at 842. Total active coronavirus cases 25,839 in the state. The total number of coronavirus patients, who are admitted in ICU, are 540. As many as 8,79,822 tests have been conducted for coronavirus. Bengaluru has recorded 1,267 new coronavirus cases and total COVID19 cases tally stood at 20,969.
Karnataka district wise Coronavirus COVID19 cases: Bengaluru Rural has recorded 399 coronavirus cases, Bengaluru Urban has registered 20,968 COVID19 cases, Bagalakote has 514 cases, Ballari 1,887, Belagavi has 561 cases, Bidar has 1,103 cases, Chamarajnagar has 188 cases, Chikkaballapura has 458 cases, Chikkamagaluru 157, Chitradurga 121 cases, Dakshina Kannada 2,444 cases, Davanagere has 598 cases, Dharwada has 1,259 cases, Gadag has 331 cases, Kalaburagi has 2,313 cases, Hassan 714 cases, Haveri has 307 cases, Kodagu has 195 cases, Kolar has 317 cases, Koppal has 343 cases, Mandya has 756 cases, Mysuru has 1,091 cases, Raichuru has 788, Ramanagara has 389 cases, Shivamogga has 530 cases, Tumakuru has 528 cases, Udupi has 1,735 cases, Uttara Kannada has 698 cases, Vijayapura has 896 cases, and Yadagiri has 1,452 cases.
Karnataka, Bangalore quarantine, home isolation rules: In Karnataka asymptomatic and mild symptomatic are now allowed for home isolation. The government has asked those who are at home quarantine or isolation to wear a medical mask or N95 mask. They must discard mask in every 8 hours after disinfecting. Need to stay in the designated room, maintain 2 metre distance from others. Maintain hydration, drink 2 litres of boiled and cooled water. Strictly follow cough sneeze etiquettes all times, wash hands often with soap for at least 40 seconds. Do not share your personal belongings such as towels, utensils, and sanitary. Clean surface of the room that is touched often. Disinfect bathrooms or toilets at least once a day. Self-monitor health with a pulse oximeter and digital thermometer daily. Follow a healthy and nutritious diet. Smoking chewing tobacco and alcohol consumption must be avoided strictly.
Bangalore Karnataka coronavirus medical emergency helpline numbers: You can dial ‘Apthamitra’ COVID-19 only helpline, telemedicine and referral to the hospital at 14410 (toll free). For ambulance, you can dial 108. If any hospital denies you a bed for coronavirus, COVID19, you can dial 1912. You can dial 104 for health-related queries.