Happy chocolate day 2018: Valentine’s Day is approaching and the fragrance of roses mixed with love is already in the air. While exchange of romantic letters and gifts between couples would keep this week special, what makes it even more exciting is the Chocolate Day. Chocolates are a sweet way of expressing this overwhelming emotion called Love. With hearts and roses all around, chocolates make the much-needed difference. From Propose Day, the journey to the Chocolate day will be embarked upon and we won’t let this go a waste for you. Forget gifting same chocolates, this Valentines Week, make your partner feel special with love in the form of chocolates. Perhaps, all we need is love, but a little chocolate doesn’t hurt. Does it?
Happy chocolate day: Here is how you can surprise your partner this valentine:
1) Chocolate pudding: How about a chocolate dessert made with love? It’s better than any chocolate you buy from the market. Yes, it will take a bit of your effort and be assured, the labour won’t go wasted. And it is not even time-consuming.
2) Chocolate Tart: A chocolate tart could also do wonders. Your partner won’t be expecting this and this is the best way to surprise, especially for men.
3) Molten Choco Lava cake: Oh, this is something you would also devour with your partner. The gooey-centre with chocolate flowing out like a stream is what makes it special. Go for it.
4) Chocolate Brownie: Chocolate brownie is the simplest of the chocolate dishes you can serve your partner. It’s the best gift that will make your partner crave for more.
5) Choco chip cookie: Prepare chocolate cookie from choco chip dough and excite your partner. Choco chips are the most liked of all and are bound sweeten your partner’s mood.
Before you gift your partner a chocolate, be sure of these things:
1) It’s important for you to know the kind of chocolate your partner likes. Don’t assume. Maybe you like a dark chocolate and they don’t. Don’t ruin your preferences. It can ruin the day and your partner’s mood.
2) Keep in mind that a chocolate along with a card will do wonders. A self-made card along with a chocolate is the best way to express your emotions.
3) Don’t push your partner to eat the chocolate in front of you. Maybe, they would want to eat it when they miss you or don’t eat it at all for few days. Don’t act pushy.
4) If you are living in another city or overseas and are unable to gift the chocolate personally, make sure you place an order and send you partner few love messages.
5) A chocolate alone is not sufficient. Let your partner know how special they are. They want to know it from you but won’t tell you directly.