UP assistant teacher admit card 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department, in its latest notification, has released admit cards for the aspirants who applied for the recruitment test. The recruitment drive is to fill 68,500 vacancies.
UP assistant teacher admit card 2018: Here is an important notification for candidates who applied for the post of assistant teacher. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department, in its latest notification, has released admit cards for the aspirants who applied for the recruitment test. A candidate can download his/her hall ticket from the official website of the department — upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The exams for the recruitment drive is scheduled to be held on March 12. Notably, the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department, on February 4, had invited applications for the post of assistant teacher.
As many as 68, 500 vacant posts will be filled through this exam. The candidates will be selected for the next round based on the written test. As per the notification, the total merit will include 60 per cent of the marks secured by a candidate in his/her written exam.
- RRC Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell issues notification for 2,792 posts; Check details
- Indian Navy MR Recruitment: Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 released; check steps to download, other details
- DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for over 9,000 posts; Check eligibility, age limit, other details
UP assistant teacher admit card 2018: Here’s how to download the hall tickets
1) Visit the official website of UP Assistant Teacher 2018 – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
2) Find the link – “UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket” on the Homepage of the website. Click on the link
3) Enter your UP Assistant Teacher 2018 application number, date of birth, security pin and click on login on the pop-up page that appears.
4) The above step will display your UP Assistant Teacher 2018 admit card on the screen. Match all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your UP Assistant Teacher 2018 admit card.
5) A candidate is advised to download the hall ticket and take a printout for future reference.
In order to appear for the exams, the applicant (general category) must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 40 years. For a candidate to be eligible for the test, a graduation degree is necessary along with two-year D.El.Ed/BTC exam passed/primary level UPTET/CTET exam passed.
ALL THE BEST!