TNEB recruitment 2018: The recruitment process is for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Engineer (Civil). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the respective posts online by visiting the official website tangedco.gov.in.
TNEB recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has invited applications for the direct recruitment for the posts of Assistant Engineers under TNEB Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the respective posts online by visiting the official website tangedco.gov.in on or before February 28, 2018. The recruitment process is for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Engineer (Civil). The candidates need to appear for a written exam for which the date will be soon announced on the website. Candidates are advised to assess the site then and there to be informed of the same. The selection for the posts will be strictly based on the competitive written examination marks.
The question paper for written exam will be of objective type in OMR format of Engineering Degree Standard. For Electrical Engineering it will be in English and for Civil, it will be in English as well as Tamil. As per the official notification, the selected candidates will be placed on 3 months training where they will receive a consolidated pay of Rs 15, 200 per month. They should be prepared to serve anywhere in TNEB LTD., TANTRANSCO and TANGEDCO. Following are the details about TANGEDCO recruitment 2018:
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: Application process begins; check exam pattern, application fee, how to apply
- LIC Recruitment: Dates released for LIC AE, AAO Main exam 2021 ; check selection process, salary and more
- UPSC launches helpline for govt job aspirants from economically weaker section, backward classes
1) Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 300 posts
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering
• Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering
2) Assistant Engineer (Civil): 25 posts
• Rs.10,100 – 34,800 + Grade pay Rs. 5100 /- per month.
Date of Notification: February 14, 2018
Last date for submission of applications: February 28, 2018
Last day to upload the documents and payment through electronic mode: February 28, 2018
Last date for payment of Fee through bank challan (Canara Bank/Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank): March 3, 2018
Date and Time of written examination: Exam date will be notified shortly on tangedco.gov.in
Candidates should possess the following qualification
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) –
• A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering, OR
• A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch
Assistant Engineer (Civil) –
• A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, OR
• A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch
How to apply?
Step 1) Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in.
Step 2) On the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
Step 3) Apply for the relevant post that the candidate wishes to go for.
Step 4) Candidates need to fill the form with relevant information under respective titles like personal information, educational qualifications, apprentice training & experiences and declaration section.
Step 5) Upload the relevant scanned copy of documents of marks, percentage/CPGA of marks, certificate numbers, year of passing, board/university details etc.
Step 6) The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registering their application online.
Step 7) Payment of Examination fees.
Step 8) Download of the application form and keep it for future purpose.