Telangana Class 10 hall ticket 2017: Board of Secondary Education Telangana is soon going to release hall ticket for class 10 examination.
Telangana Class 10 hall ticket 2017: Board of Secondary Education Telangana is soon going to release hall ticket for class 10 examination. The state board is going to conduct class 10 examination from March 14, 2017, and will continue till 30 March. TS Education Board will publish the online Hall tickets for SSC/ Class 10th 2017 March annual Examination 2017 on the official website bse.telangana.gov.in. Here we have given the direct link to download the hall ticket and other details for your convenience:
Details of Telangana/TS 10th or SSC Class Hall Ticket:
- Name of the Organisation: Board of Secondary Education Telangana (BSET)
- Name of the Exam: Telangana 10th Class Exam
- Official website: bse.telangana.gov.in
- Examination Date: 14 March to 30 March 2017
- Category: Admit Card or Hall Tickets
- Status of Hall Ticket: To be released soon
When the hall tickets are released, students may follow following steps to download Hall Tickets:
- Go to the official website: bse.telangana.gov.in
- Click on TS 10th Class Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- Enter the required fields and Click Submit
- You can now download the hall ticket
- Take a printout of the hall ticket for future purpose
It is important for students who will be appearing for the 10th class State board exams to carry the hall ticket at the exam center, as it is an important document that contains important details such as the name of the candidate, venue details, photograph, name of subjects etc. If a candidate fails to carry the admit card, he/ she will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Telangana, India. It was formed in June 2014. The board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in the state of Telangana. Under this board, various courses are offered to students for different occupations and to prepare the students for university. The board conducts final examinations every spring for the Higher Secondary Examination, High School Certificate Examinations and examinations of other courses prescribed by the board for Class 10.