SSC stenographer answer key 2017 for Grade C and D exam released: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer keys along with candidate's individual response sheet of Stenographer Grade C and D examination 2017 at ssc.nic.in.
SSC stenographer answer key 2017 for Grade C and D exam released: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer keys along with candidate’s individual response sheet of Stenographer Grade C and D examination 2017 at ssc.nic.in. The commission had conducted the examination between September 11 and September 14, 2017. The exam for the post of stenographer was held for two hours duration. The exam carried was conducted for 200 marks. The question paper had 50 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning carrying 50 marks, 50 questions on General Awareness carrying 50 marks and 100 questions on English Language and Comprehension. There is also a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Here are the steps to check SSC stenographer 2017 answer key:
- West Bengal Board of Primary Education Recruitment: Document verification begins for TET qualifiers — check last date
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Notification released for Chhattisgarh combined state services exam — check details
- Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 8,393 posts — check details
1. Go to the official website– ssc.nic.in
2. Then click on the link for “Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2017 – Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys”
3 Now a PDF file will open from where the link to the answer key is available
4. Now enter roll number, password and exam date
5. Click on submit
6. The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
7. Save and take a print out for future reference.
Here is how to raise objections for SSC stenographer 2017 exam
Representations in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted on-line from October 4 at 5 pm to October 8 until 5 pm. A fee of Rs 100 per question/answer challenged will be charged by the SSC, as per India today.
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission had held the Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 examination in the month of August 2017. The SSC CGL Tier-1 exam is an online computer based examination. A total of 100 questions bearing 2 marks each is asked in the exam. Candidates require to complete the examination within 1 hour. The paper is divided into four parts: A, B, C and D with 25 questions each.