SSC CGL 2016 notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended the last date for receiving application for SSC CGL 2016 registration to 28th March from 24th March.
SSC CGL 2016 notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended the last date for receiving application for SSC CGL 2016 registration to 28th March from 24th March. The reason behind this SSC CGL 2016 move, according to authorities, is the heavy rush on its website ssc.nic.in and some server issues that made the process difficult. Nevertheless, this move has given a last minute breather to applicants who were unable to access the commission’s website for applying online.
Now, after the SSC CGL 2016 notification, aspirants can apply till 5 pm, 28th March for Part I registration and can send offline application as well as can complete Part – II registration till 30th March.
Who can apply for SSC CGL 2016 exam: Students who are graduate or have appeared for their final year examinations, can apply for the prescribed post.
SSC CGL 2016 apply online: Staff Selection Commission candidates must keep their digital passport size photo and signature ready. Also, must have an active email account. The process is long and complicated and candidates must focus on the task at hand to get it right. SSC CGL 2016 step by step guide:
1. Log on to official website ssc.nic.in
2. Click on ‘Apply’
3. Click on Link 1 or Link 2 or Link 3 or log on directly to ssconline.nic.in/ssc/
4. Click on ‘New Registration’
5. Fill you name, father’s name, date of birth and gender and click on ‘Enter’.
6. You will receive a mail with registration ID and password.
7. Go to ‘ssconline.nic.in/ssc/’ and log in using the ID and password.
8. Filll other details and upload photo.
9. Final step will be payment of fees (if not claiming fee exemption)
10. Click on ‘Submit’ (Rs 100) to pay fee. Aspirants can also pay fee ‘offline’ by generating challan.
If, while making payment, money has been deducted from your account but you did not see a receipt (in separate window), follow these steps to verify whether your SSC CGL 2016 registration payment was actually made or not::
STEP 1. Go to ssconline.nic.in/ssc/
STEP 2. Click on ‘Check online payment status’ or log on to ‘ssconline.nic.in/ssc/payment/paymentstatus.jsp’
STEP 3. Fill your registration number and password to check status.
Here is wishing good luck to all the candidates.