SSC CGL 2016 Exam results: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the marksheet of Combined Graduate Level exam on its official website. Candidates can now check their marks visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. The SSC Combined Graduate Level exam was held on 2016 and the results were declared on on August 5. More than 50,000 candidates had appeared in the exam. SSC CGL examination is conducted every year in three levels– Tier 1, 2 and 3. Every year after declaring the result of SSC CGL Exam the Staff Selection Commission openly publishes the marks of all the candidates who take the exam.
Here is how to check the SSC CGL 2016 mark sheet:
1. Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
2. Now click on the link “Important notice – Final Result – The Combined Graduate Level Examination-2016.
3. A new page will open with a list of results.
4. Under “COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM, 2016 (FINAL) MARKS OF CANDIDATES” section click on “click here” link
5. Download the PDF and print your result for future reference.