SBI Recruitment 2019: The application process to apply for multiple Apprentice posts under the State Bank of India ends today at sbi.co.in. Check stipend, other details here.
SBI Recruitment 2019: The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited candidates to apply for a number of Apprentice posts at sbi.co.in. Candidates can visit the official website now and fill the form before the process ends. The State bank of India has proposed to engage apprentices in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. A total of 700 Apprentice posts are on offer to apply for on the official website. Candidates can check the details mentioned to know more.
SBI Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Last date for Online REgistration – October 6, 2019
Call Letters for Online Exam – October 15 onwards (Tentative)
Online Examination date – October 23, 2019 (Tentative)
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Notification released for Chhattisgarh combined state services exam — check details
- Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 8,393 posts — check details
- Assam Teacher Recruitment: ASE invites applications for TET exam — check last date, eligibility details
SBI Recruitment 2019: No of training Seats and Locations
Haryana (Total seats – 150): Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38;
Punjab (Total seats – 400): Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;
Himachal Pradesh (Total seats – 150): Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37
SBI Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on August 31, 2019.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed their Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
SBI Recruitment 2019: Stipend / Benefits
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labor wages as applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs.8000 per month whichever is higher. The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
SBI Recruitment 2019: Online Written Test structure
1. General/Financial Awareness: 25 questions for 25 marks
2. General English: 25 questions for 25 marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude: 25 questions for 25 marks
4. Quantitative Aptitude: 25 questions for 25 marks
– The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
– There will be negative marks (1/4th of mark) for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
SBI Recruitment 2019: Exam Centres
– In Haryana
Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Gaziabad
– In Himachal Pradesh
Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
– In Punjab
Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
SBI Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply for the posts on offer can visit the official website of SBI careers at https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or https://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices, etc. by email/SMS.