SBI recruitment 2018: State Bank of India has announced it will be recruiting specialist cadre officers (contractual) for Wealth Management. Interested candidates can apply Online through Bank’s website, bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers. The vacancy is open for 407 posts, registration for which will start from January 31, 2018 on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates are adviced to apply for the posts on or before February 15, 2018. The period of contact will be five years which can be extended further for another 5 years at the discretion of the bank. Candidates are also advised to check Bank’s website, as mentioned, regularly for fresh details and updates. More details are as follows:
SBI recruitment 2018 Vacancy details-
Name of the organisation: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the posts: Specialist Cadre Officer (contractual basis)
Total vacancies: 407
Contract period: 5 years & renewable further period of 5 years at the discretion of the Bank
• Investment Counsellor
• Customer Relationship Executive (CRE)
• Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics)
• Zonal Head Sales (Retail)
• Head (Operations)
• Compliance Officer
• Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate)
• Central Operations Team Support
• Central Research Team Support
• Zonal Head
Selection procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of an interview.
Admit card: Intimation/call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
How to apply for SBI specialist cadre officers posts?
Interested candidates can apply for the posts of specialist cadre officers through the steps mentioned below:
Step 1) Log on to the official link: bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers
Step 2) Under the header ‘Latest Announcement’, you will find the title ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Contractual) in State Bank of India advertisement no. crpd/sco/wm/2017-18/09’
Step 3) Click on ‘Download Advertisement’ and read the whole notification carefully
Step 4) Come back to the previous page and under the same title, click on the link that says, ‘Apply Online’
Step 5) Fill the required details with relevant information
Step 6) Attach all required documents
Step 7) Pay the Application Fees
Step 8) Submit the application
Step 9) Download and take a copy of the application. Keep it for the future purpose
• Rs 600 will be charged as the application fees for General and OBC candidates.
• For SC/ST/PWD candidates, Rs 100 (intimation charges only) will be charged.
• Application fee can be paid using debit card/credit card/internet banking etc.
Documents required for registration:
• Brief resume
• ID proof
• Proof of date of birth
• Educational certificates
• Experience certificate
• Valid driving licences for CRE
• E-receipt for fee payment
• PWD certificate (as applicable)