SBI clerk recruitment 2018: Aspirants should have pursued graduation in any discipline or must be holding any equivalent qualification recognised by the central government.
SBI clerk recruitment 2018: State Bank of India in a notification has invited interested candidates for the appointment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre at sbi.co.in or sbi.co.in/careers. The vacancy is opened for 8301 posts. Candidates who wish to apply for the same can visit the official website of SBI to fill the application programme and know more about the whole recruitment drive. The process of online registration of application has already begun. The last day to apply for the same is February 10, 2018.
As per the advertisement released by the Bank on the official website, candidates who wish to apply for the posts on offer should be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding the specific opted local language of the state or Union territory. The bank will also test the candidates for knowledge of the opted local language. This test will be conducted as a part of the selection process. Mentioned below are the important details that candidates need to know about the whole recruitment process before applying for Sbi clerk recruitment 2018:
Sbi clerk recruitment 2018: Vacancy details
Name of the organisation: State Bank of India
Name of the post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Number of posts: 8301
• Preliminary Examination will be conducted in the month of March/ April 2018
• Mains Examination will take place tentatively on May 12, 2018
• Test for knowledge of the opted local language will be conducted after a candidate qualifies the online mains examination but before joining the Bank
Sbi clerk recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Commencement of online registration of application- 20/01/2018
Closure of registration of application- 10/02/2018
Closure for editing application details- 10/02/2018
Last date for printing your application- 25/02/2018
Online Fee Payment- 20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018
Sbi clerk recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
• The age of the candidates to apply for the posts should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
• Age relaxation will be provided on the following basis-
SC/ST- 5 years
Other Backward Classes- 3 years
PWD (Gen)- 10 years
PWD (SC/ST)- 15 years
PWD (OBC)- 13 years
Sbi clerk recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
• Aspirants should have pursued graduation in any discipline or must be holding any equivalent qualification recognised by the central government.
• Those possessing integrated dual degree (DD)certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before January 1, 2018.
• Those who are already working in SBI in the clerical or officer cadre cannot apply.
• Those applying for vacancies of a particular state should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of the state.
• Matriculate ex-servicemen who have obtained the Indian army special certificate of education or corresponding certificate in the navy or air force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service armed forces of the union can also apply.
Sbi clerk recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern:
The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 40 minutes.
— General/Financial Awareness (50 questions): 50 marks
— General English (40 questions): 40 marks
— Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions): 50 marks
— Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (50 questions): 60 marks
There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for wrong answers in the objective tests.
#Note: For more details to know about how to apply, visit www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1516358303086_SBI_CLERICAL_ADV_ENGLISH.pdf