RRB Recruitment 2018: The Indian Railways has rolled out two new notifications that is sure to cheer the government job seekers. The Railway Recruitment Board has invited applications for a whopping 90,000 jobs, and it has also extended the upper age limit. As per the government, the move will facilitate more people to be a part of building New Railways for a New India.
RRB Recruitment 2018: Attention all government job seekers! Here is a news that you can’t afford to miss. If you dream to work for the Indian Railways, then here is a chance to make your dream come true. The Indian Railways has showered as many as 90,000 jobs and the recent government ruling had added a cherry on the cake. In the latest notification related to the RRB Recruitment 2018 by the Ministry of Railways, the government has extended the Upper Age Limit for the exams. This means that a candidate of higher age can appear for the recruitment exams. This will be applicable for all the categories for Railways’ Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician & Level 1 posts. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal also took to Twitter and posted the same.
It is worth mentioning here that the official press release by Ministry of Railways, says, “Ministry of Railways has extended the relaxation in Upper Age Limit for all categories.” Also, the release confirms, “Last date of submission of application would be extended suitably.” Moreover, “Option to take exam in regional languages like Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Odiya and others will be available to the candidates,” the release added.
CEN 01/2018 – Asst. Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician (age in years)
CEN 02/2018 – Level-1 (erstwhile Group D) (Age in years)
Govt. extends the Upper Age Limit for all categories for Railways’ Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician & Level 1 posts. The move will facilitate more people to be a part of building New Railways for a New India. Aspirants can apply by visiting: https://t.co/moGob8NwGM pic.twitter.com/vLuGKAFLBd
— Piyush Goyal (@PiyushGoyal) February 19, 2018
TOP POINTS TO KNOW:-
The Railway ministry has decided to extend the relation in upper age limit for the recruitment of Group C Level I & II posts.
– The last date of submission of the application would be extended accordingly.
– From now on the questions of the exam will also be available in regional languages such as Malayalam, Tamil, Odiya, Kannada amongst others.
– Earlier, the ministry had announced one of the largest recruitment processes in the world for 89409 posts in Group C Level I & Level II.
– The recruitment is open to aspirants who have passed class Xth & ITI for Group Level I posts. While for Group C Level II posts candidates should have passed Class Xth & ITI or diploma in engineering or a graduation in engineering.
– Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts must be in the age group of 18-28 and must have cleared matriculation exams. Apart from this they should have an industrial training certificate (ITI) or diploma in engineering or a graduation in engineering.
– Aspirants for the railways recruitment should be in the age group 18-28 who have passed class 10th and have an industrial training certificate (ITI) or diploma in engineering or a graduation in engineering.
– The age group is 18-31 for Group C Level I and who have passed Class X and have an industrial training certificate (ITI). Candidates can visit the official website indianrailways.gov.in to check the details.