RPSC grade II teachers exam result 2018: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced results for second-grade teacher recruitment exam at its official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC results 2018 for grade II teachers: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced results for second-grade teacher recruitment exam at its official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The commission has announced the result of the Punjabi and Science. Results of other subjects are likely to be declared this week. Last year, the commission declared notification of senior teacher grade II competitive exam that was held after being postponed a number of times. More than 9 lakh interested candidates appeared for the second-grade teacher exam, that was held from April to July 2017.
Here’s how to check RPSC results 2018 for grade II teachers:
1) First, candidates must log on to official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
2) After login, click on the link RPSC school teacher result”. It is given on the right side of the home page under “News and Events” section.
3) Candidates will be re-directed to the next link
4) Now, candidates will have to required details like roll number
5) They will now be able to find their results
6) After going through their results, candidates must take out a print for future use.
Those successful will have to fill the application form, that is available on the official website.Candidates are required to submit it with photocopies of all certificates. The exam was held to fill as many as 9488 posts.
Here are vacancy details
English teacher: 937
Hindi: 1864 posts
Social Science: 2203
Punjabi: 27 posts