Railways recruitment 2017: The South Eastern Railways has announced 21 vacancies for Sports Persons at ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railways recruitment 2017: The South Eastern Railways has announced 21 vacancies for Sports Persons at ser.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates who are interested in Indian Railways jobs can apply for it by visiting the official website. Vacancies are announced for Boxing, Hockey, Right Winger, Hockey, Archery, Swimming, Water Polo, Goal Keeper, Billiards & Snookers, Gymnastics etc. According to the official notification, the Railways will accept the application form till 12-10-2017.
Here are steps to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:-
1. Go to the official website- ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
2. On the home page, under news and updates section, click on Employment Notification.
3. The click on the desired notification you want to apply for.
4. Download the application form and take a print out.
5. Then fill your details on the form.
6. Send your form at South Eastern Railway HQ at Nagpur.
Minimum 18 years – maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2018. No relaxation in lower or upper age limit is permissible for any category of candidates.
PB-1 + Grade Pay Rs 2800 or 2400 / Rs 2000 or Rs 1900
All eligible candidates will be called for Sports Trial and after Trial, only the FIT candidates will be called for Interview.
A Non-refundable fee of Rs 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWDs, Women, Minorities and EBC Candidates; Rs 500/- for all other candidates. The Bank Draft / IPO should be issued in favour of FA & CAO, South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach – 700043, payable at GPO / Kolkata.