Railway Recruitment 2018: The Ministry of Railways under the Government of India in a major recruitment drive has invited candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians at indianrailways.gov.in. A total of 26502 posts are on offer according to the notification released by the Railway Recruitment Board. Interested candidates can visit the officail website of RRB to fill the application form of the same that is available online only. Candidates need to make sure that they submit the complete application before 23.59 hrs on 05.03.2018. Candidates need to note that those aspirants who are waiting for the results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply. Mentioned below are the details that candidates need to keep in mind while filling up the form-
Railway Recruitment 2018 Pay scale:
Level 02 of 7th CPCPay Matrix with initial pay of Rs 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Recruitment process starts- February 3, 2018
- Last day for filling application- March 5, 2018 till 23.559 hrs
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018
- Dates for other stages of recruitment process shall be intimated through RRB’s website
Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age- 18 – 28 Years (as on 01.07.2018)
- Candidates should have educational/technical qualifications indicated for the notified post
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITIfor the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified
Note: Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINEApplication.If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
Railway Recruitment 2018: How to apply-
Step 1: Visit the official website of railway recruitment at indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2: Read all the Information and Instructions detailed inthe CENthoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the Link CEN01/2018 on the official websites of RRBs.
Step 3: Scanned documents JPEGformat to be kept ready before filling the application
Step 4: Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions
Step 5: Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name along with other details
Step 6: On submitting registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate
For all candidates except the fee concession categories: Rs 500
For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs 250
Note: This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.CENTRALISEDEMPLOYMENTNOTICE (CEN) No.01/20186
Railway Recruitment 2018: Other important details-
- There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technician. In addition , candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
For more details check the official notification of the same on the website of Indian Railways.