Railway Group D Vacancy 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has extended the last date for the online application for 62,907 Railway group d jobs.
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has extended the last date for the online application for 62,907 Railway group d jobs. The Railways had earlier set the application deadline till March 12, 2018. This has now been till March 31, 2018. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the 62,907 posts on offer can visit the official website now to fill in the application form. The Indian Railways earlier this year had released a centralised notification for the railway recruitment process on its official website. According to a post shared by the Ministry of Railways on Twitter, the department says, “Railway Recruitment 2018: Last date of application extended up to 31st March.”
The Railway Recruitment Board had released the recruitment notification for the post of Track Maintainer, Gateman, Pointsman, Helper in Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering / Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters & others. Candidates need to go through the details listed by RRB on the official website and make sure that they follow all the criteria that have been laid down by the Board in order to apply for the posts on offer.
Interested candidates can go through the below-mentioned details before applying for the posts.
Railway group d vacancy 2018: Important dates-
- Online Registration and Submission of Applications starts- February 10, 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Online Registration and Submission of Applications ends- March 31, 2018 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee -Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) – 12 March 2018 till 10:00 pm
- SBI Bank Challan – March 31, 2018 till 01.00 PM
- Post Office Challan – March 29, 2018 till 01.00 PM
- Exam date- Tentatively in the month of April/May 2018
Railway Group D vacancy 2018: Post details-
Gr. D (Store)
Gr. D (Engg.)
Railway Group D vacancy 2018: Eligibility Criteria-
- The age of the aspirants who wish to apply for the posts on offer should be between 18 to 31 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules. (OBC- 3 years, SC / ST applicants- 5 years)
- Candidates should have passed class 10th or hold ITI or NAC granted by NCTV and must fulfil all medical standards.
- Age limit: Minimum – 18 Years, Maximum – 31 Years