The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has invited applications for recruitment for several posts.
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has invited applications for recruitment for several posts. The willing candidates can appear for walk-in-interview September 25, 2018 (Tuesday). However, only women candidates are eligible to apply.
Walk-in-Interview date: September 25, 2018
A total of 3 posts are there.
(1) Research Associate- 02 posts
(2) Project Technical Officer- 01 post
(1) Research Associate- To apply for ‘Research Associate’ post, the candidate needs to have a degree of Post-graduation with two years of work experiences in the concerned subject.
(2) Project Technical Officer- To apply for ‘Project Technical Officer’ post, the candidate needs to have a degree of Post graduation in Yoga, Naturopathy and Nutrition.
(1) Research Associate- Up to 65 years
(2) Project Technical Officer- Up to 65 years
(1) Research Associate- Rs 36,000/- per month.
(2) Project Technical Officer- Rs 32,000/- per month.
Research Associate/ Project Technical Officer – In a statement, NIHFW said, “Administration of tools and intervention package analysis of responses before and after, analysis and interpretation of data, report writing and administrative work.”
Duration of Contract:-
The duration of the appointment will be initially for one year. However, the contract could be renewed based on requirement and performance during the term.
Know how to apply:-
The willing candidates need to appear for walk-in-interview on September 25, 2018 in the Room No.- 06, Administrative Block, NIHFW, New Delhi. All the applicants must carry the relevant documents.
To know more details, one must visit the following URL:-