Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment 2017: In its latest job notification, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an Autonomous Organization under the Human Resource Ministry, Government of India, has announced 683 vacancies at nvshq.org in its offices across India. Eligible and interested candidate seeking job in the educational institute can now apply visiting the official website. According to the official notification, the selection will be done on the basis of the computer-based test. Under NVS recruitment 2017, the various non-teaching posts under which the hiring will be done are Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment 2017: Here are the details of the vacancies:-
Posts JNVs under regional offices- 659
Lab attendant- 77
Female staff nurse- 81
Catering assistant- 61
Posts at NVS HQ/RO- 24
Hindi translator- 5
Audit assistant- 3
Lower division clerk- 10
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment 2017: Here are the important dates:-
The application process starts on 12th November, 2017.
The last date to apply is 13th December 2017.
Date of Online exam- 12th-14th January 2018.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment 2017: Here are the details regarding the exam question paper patern:-
1. The exam duration will be for 2.5 hours.
2. The paper will a total of 100 marks on subjects including Hindi, English, reasoning, mental ability, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, current affair and the candidate’s chosen subject.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment 2017: Here is how to apply:-
1. Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti- nvshq.org
2. Now click on the notification for the non-teaching posts recruitment and read the instructions.
3. Go to the link–“Click here to fill online application for non-teaching posts of NVS/JNVs under NVS Recruitment Drive – 2017”.
4. Then click on the box beside “I agree…” and register to the site.
5. Enter your details in the fields provided.
6. Submit your application after ensuring that all details are entered correctly.
7. Save and take a print out of your application form for further reference.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment 2017: Important instructions for filling up the application form:-
The candidate should keep ready, the following relevant details and scanned copies of documents for uploading:
1. Valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number. Candidates should ensure that mobile number and email id should remain operational till the completion of entire recruitment process.
2. Personal details.
3. Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (not older than 3 weeks). Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
5. Matriculation Certificate as proof of Date of Birth (10th Passed Certificate).
6. Educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA Board’s conversion formula).
7. Relevant certificates like Caste, Disability, Service certificate, etc., respectively for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman.