Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017: The 60 Coy ASC (SUP) Type G of the Ministry of Defence, has announced 50 vacancies in various posts.
Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017: The 60 Coy ASC (SUP) Type G of the Ministry of Defence, has announced 50 vacancies in various posts. According to the official notification, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook and Fireman etc. vacancies will be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates who are interested can submit their application through prescribed format on or before 2-11-2017. The application will only be received by post, the notification reads. Candidates must fill the form given in the prescribed format and it should reach the Commandant, 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G, Trimulgherry P.O., Secunderabad-500015 (TS) before the last date.
Here are the details of the Ministry of Defence job vacancies 2017:
- TCS recruitment: Tata Consultancy Services to hire over 40,000 in FY22
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result out; Here’s how to check shortlisted candidates list and allotment process
- The role of corporate leadership in ensuring employee well being is more than ever now: Sameer Nigam, CEO & Co-founder, Starbeans
Total number of vacancies – 50
Here is the application form:
Name of the post: Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Fireman, Labour, Chowkidar
1. Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Post
2. Cook: 01 Post
3. Fireman:21 Post
4. Labour:20 Post
5. Chowkidar: 08 Post
The age limit of candidates should be less than 25 years UR and 18 – 28 years for OBC candidates as per the notification.
1. Civilian Motor Driver: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University with a civilian driving license for heavy vehicles and 02 years experience.
2. Cook: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University with knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
3. Fireman: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University and must be conversant with use and maintenance of all type of extinguishers, house fittings, fire engines, trailer, pumps foam branches.
4. Labour and Chowkidar (MTS): 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University.
Here is how to apply:
The hard copy of the application form can be availed from the nearest books stall. Candidates must send application with self-attested copies of date of birth certificate, educational certificates and employment registration certificate etc.