Maharashtra SSC result 2017 date and time: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) may soon declare the SSC result 2017 10th class board exam.
Maharashtra SSC result 2017 date and time: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) may soon declare the SSC result 2017 10th class board exam. Reports say that results can be declared as early as on Monday, June 12. However, the board may also announce another date for declaration of results tomorrow. In such a scenario, the students should know the complete process of checking the results online. The result will be declared on board’s official website – mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in. The authorities want to ensure that the entire process is glitch free and no one is put to unnecessary trouble while looking to download their results. This year, as many as 17,66,098 students appeared for the Class 10 exams of the Maharashtra board. Of the total number of students, 7,76,190 are girls and 9,89,908 are boys. The students who appeared in the exams conducted in the month of March, need a total of 35 marks to pass in a subject.
The total score may include internal assessment marks as well. Several subjects have a break-up of marks between practical and theory. For such subject, 20 marks are reserved for practicals and 80 marks for theory. As per a report on oneindia.com, a student will have to score 16 marks in the paper and a total of 35 marks out of a total of 100 in order to clear the exam.
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result out; Here’s how to check shortlisted candidates list and allotment process
- The role of corporate leadership in ensuring employee well being is more than ever now: Sameer Nigam, CEO & Co-founder, Starbeans
- A year into work from home: Organisations playing major role in well-being of individuals, finds survey
The examination was conducted at 4,728 centers across the state. Last year, a total of 1727496 students appeared for the exam. Maharashtra SSC Result 2017: When, where and how to download your 10th class result; here are the simple steps a student can take:
1. The result is likely to be declared on June 12 – the likely time is between 10 a.m and 12 p.m.
2. Visit the official website of the Board (mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in) to download your result.
3. On the homepage, you will see a notification ‘SSC result 2017’. Click on the notification.
4. Enter the roll number and other required details
5. Download the result with a given link, also take a print out for further reference.
Remember, digital marksheets are not valid and only original certificates will do for all official purposes.