KVS recruitment 2017: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has invited application for the recruitment of 546 teachers for the Northeast zone.
KVS recruitment 2017: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has invited application for the recruitment of 546 teachers for the Northeast zone. Candidates who are interested can refer to the official website kvsangathan.nic.in. The last date of the submitting the online application is October 17, 2017. The special recruitment drive has been launched for filling the KVS vacancies across the northeastern states of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura, according to the Indian Express.
The KVS has called for application for the post of postgraduate, trained graduate and primary teachers. According to the notification, 220 primary teachers (PRTs), 182 postgraduate teachers (PGT) and 144 trained graduate teachers(TGTs) posts have been announced, as per Hindustan Times.
Here are steps to apply for KVS recruitment 2017 – Northeast zone teachers:
1. Visit the official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
2. Now click on the link for “Employment notice”.
3. Click link for “vacant positions”.
4. Then press on link “Click here to apply online for KVS Special Recruitment Drive of Teaching Posts for North Eastern Zone- 2017 (03.10.2017)”
5. Click on “apply now”.
6. Now fill in your details in the fields provided and submit this information.
7. Download and take a print out of the application for further reference.
Here are the details of Pay scale for the following KVS teaching post:
PGT- Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,800).
TGT- Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,600).
PRT- Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,200).