Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: The Indian Navy has invited unmarried and interested male and female candidates to apply for the post of Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry at joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: The Indian Navy has invited unmarried and interested male and female candidates to apply for the post of Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry at joinindiannavy.gov.in. This recruitment is for Short Service Commission (SSC) at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy to fill in the application form for the same. The Indian navy course is set to start from January 2019 and in order to apply, candidates must fulfill all the conditions including the condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Mentioned below are all the details that candidates need to know in order to apply in Indian Navy-
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria-
- Candidates need to have passed an Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively.
- For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Posts in offer-
Pilot Entry (03 posts), Pilot (Other than MR- 05 posts)
Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force/Naval Establishment. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be awarded wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
Observer Entry (04 posts)
Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval orientation course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala, Kerala. On completion of NOC the candidates will undergo SLT(X) Tech course followed by ab-initio training at Observer School. On successful completion of training at Observer School, the candidates will be awarded Observer wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
ATC Entry (07 posts)
Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at Air Force Academy and at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Pay scale-
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time & medical conditions.
- SUB LIEUTENANT (S Lt): Rs 56100- Rs 110700
- LIEUTENANT (Lt): Rs 61300- Rs 120900
- LIEUTENANT CDR (Lt Cdr): Rs 69400-136900
- COMMANDER (Cdr): Rs 121200- Rs 212400
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: How to apply-
Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the tab that says Current Events
Step 3: Now click on ‘Click here to apply online’
Step 4: Create a new account by following the procedure
Step 5: Fill in the application form to complete the process
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Selection Process-
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 18 to Jul 18 at Bangalore for pilot & observer. SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests.