Indian Navy recruitment 2017: The Indian Navy has announced 43 vacancies to fill the vacancies under Executive (Logistics and Law Cadres), Information Technology, Education in Short Service Commission (SSC) and Permanent Commission (PC) for July 2018 Course.
Indian Navy recruitment 2017: The Indian Navy has announced 43 vacancies to fill the vacancies under Executive (Logistics and Law Cadres), Information Technology, Education in Short Service Commission (SSC) and Permanent Commission (PC) for July 2018 Course. Interested candidates apply by visiting joinindiannavy.gov.in. According to the notification, the course will be conducted at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. The last date to apply is 20-10-2017. The IHQ of MoD will shortlist applications and to based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B. Tech. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be conducted between December 2017 and March 2018. The SSC interview will be held at Bangaluru, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam.
Here are the details of the vacant posts:
Name of the Posts:
1. Short Service Commission Officer:-
a. Logistics: 06 Posts
b. Law: 02 Posts
c. Information Technology: 15 Posts
2. Permanent Commission Officer – Education: 20 Posts
Stage I – Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test in
Stage II- Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
Here is how to apply:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph, signature and relevant documents.
2. Go to the official website- joinindiannavy.gov.in.
3. Then click on apply online after reading all the instructions.
4. Fill all your details and submit the form.
5. Save the form and take a print out for future reference.
Here are some of the important instructions:
1. It is mandatory that candidates should have completed their degree on the date of filing the application.
2. Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
3. Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention their preference in order of priority in their application form.